The live show blog for the veteran live shower. We'll talk about the haps in Region 10. We'll talk about issues around live showing and NAMHSA. We'll dip into my big box of ancient photos and discuss history. It will be a grand old time.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

The year end wrap

I started inventorying my collection about 2 years ago. It's still a work in progress, but the bulk of the horses are described and photographed, as is the tack. The big project for 2013 is props, and then the valuable stuff should all be documented. The big plan is to put it on a flash drive. During the last 2 weeks of the year, I review stuff as I have time. Today was mostly reconstructing my "New Stuff" list that I was meticulous about until Breyerfest ended. Then I just fell off the wagon hard.

But, I did get it done, and, bonus, I also got most of the horse counts confirmed. I still need to do the unpainted resins since either I am missing a box, the inventory lists on the boxes are wrong, or the various lists I have are wrong. Anyway-should I get all these goodies painted, I will have some awesome future show horses.

I also learned that I apparently have not unpacked from TRXC. There are horses I did not see upstairs that I know I have, because I showed them at TRXC!

And need more shelving, but I have a plan.

Still need to photograph the new stuff, but it's not much...and match up certificates, awards and all that stuff. Maybe I should hope for a snowy winter so I won't feel bad pouring over paperwork and the pony room for hours on end.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you may comment anonymously. Comments are moderated to avoid spammers, personal attacks, flaming and the like. Please check all personal agendas at the door, keep your hands inside the car at all times, do not defeat the safety harness and have fun.