The live show blog for the veteran live shower. We'll talk about the haps in Region 10. We'll talk about issues around live showing and NAMHSA. We'll dip into my big box of ancient photos and discuss history. It will be a grand old time.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Housework!

I'm still working on getting a regular schedule for blog posts.  I think I'll be doing 1-2 a week, unless things warrant more posts.  Like BFest.  I have the blog set so I can post from my phone, though I bet those will be pretty short posts, but I can do photos.  The idea is I can live blog from a show.  Or BFest.  Or NAN.  No need for an internet connection.  Other than actual events, I probably won't post regularly on weekends.

If anyone out there does have something they'd like to post about beyond a comment, I am totally open to having guest bloggers.  Just hit up my email, or if you don't know that, leave me a note in the comments and we'll hook up.  Comments all go to my email for approval, so if you want to post contact info there and not have me publish the comment, I can do that.

I hope you enjoy my nonexistant Photoshop Skillz with my new logo above.  For some reason, I could not get text to appear on my image in PS (and FWIW, this is about the only thing I've USED PS for in the past, so I have no idea what I did to screw that up.  The image was in 2 layers that I merged.  I presume things went off the rails from there.)  I'd prefer the horses facing the other way, but I think I may get used to them. 

Well, that's all I got right now.  I think the next big show in the more or less area is the 30th MAR in March.  I would have loved to go but I am already trying to get off work that weekend to attend a wedding.  I know Beth and Ann usually go, anyone currently planning to head south for MAR?  Or are you all going to Marci's Draft/Pony show?

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to get to MAR someday but I prefer to stay in Region X for now - for the simplicity of one tag system and the chance for Region X merit awards. I wouldn't miss the draft/pony/longear show, I'm showing performance and a few halter horses, and judging in the afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be Draft, Pony and LONGEAR show...Which means there is no way on God's green earth that I will miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, you know that Sespe is spelled Sespe, right? Not Sepse...Love it that you are using it, though. That quote dates from the good ole days of NESE in the Hayloft Steppers Club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooopps! I pronounce it SEP-see...I guess I say it fast enough no one has bothered to correct me that its SES-pee! Too late to change it.

    Howard did offer to toss me one when I saw him this fall!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, you may comment anonymously. Comments are moderated to avoid spammers, personal attacks, flaming and the like. Please check all personal agendas at the door, keep your hands inside the car at all times, do not defeat the safety harness and have fun.